The Slees

The Slees
Momma, Dada and Gavin

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My New Blog

So I started another blog..

My Avian Emprise

Please check it out. I know I don't have many followers (although I am not sure how to find more).

In any case, this new blog is about me and my new hobby: bird watching and feeding. The first entry pretty much explains it all. There will definitely be more to come. I am very excited about my new hobby :)

That's all! Hope every one is doing well!

Soon I will be posting a blog (here, of course) about our bathroom that we are re-doing! How exciting!

Actually, not. It's been rather stressful. But, that is home improvement I guess. We have had some issues along the way. Thankfully, my brother, Bret, and his friend, Justin, are coming to help! So far, Matt has put in a ceramic floor (which turned out beautifully!) and we were planning on getting our bathtub and tile re-glazed with epoxy. Well, that didn't really work out the way we wanted it to. There are too many issues with the existing tile work. Soooo.. now we are replacing it all. Good times, good times. Matt plans to have sledge hammer the cast iron tub we have (should be fun for him) and my brother and his pal are going to help us put in a new tub/walls. Photos to come!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment